The excitement of Las Vegas doesn’t begin and end at the Venetian. Las Vegas offers innumerable fun things to do, many of which are inexpensive or free. From aquariums and galleries to zip lines and zoos, there’s an adventure awaiting around every corner.
Here are some of the coolest things you’ll find:
- Ride the roller coaster at New York, New York.
- Go behind the scenes of CSI at the MGM Grand.
- At the Bellagio, you can check out the amazing Chihuly glass ceiling, roam through the themed conservatory, or watch the iconic Bellagio fountain show (FREE).
- Ride in a gondola at the Venetian.
- Visit the shark reef at Mandalay Bay.
- Get your adrenaline pumping at the top of the Stratosphere, where thrill rides abound (or you could just take in the awesome view from nearly 1,000 feet up).
- Watch the volcano erupt at Mirage (FREE).
- Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower at Paris.
- You can take a trip around the world’s tallest observation wheel, the High Roller, at the LINQ.
- Want a fun and unusual way to experience the culture and history of this unique city? Try the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art, the Mob Museum and a local favorite, the Neon Museum, where you can see vintage neon signs that have been restored to their former glory.
- Las Vegas is host to some of the finest championship golf courses in the country, all designed by the world’s best golf-course architects. To check out a lot of the golf that Las Vegas has to offer, CLICK HERE!